These coils are hand crafted, made for mechanical mech mods primarily.007 - N90 2x24 n90 wrapped in 40g 5 on a 3.5mm 0.07 Ohm0.1 - N80 2x24g n80 wrapped in 40g n80 5 on a 3mm 0.1 OhmRta - 2x26 n80 wrapped in 40g 6 wraps on a 3mm 0.15 OhmSeries - 2x26 ni80 38g n80 wrap 8wraps on a 3.5mm id 0.27 OhmNOTE: For advanced vapers only, please make sure you know OHM's law. We cannot take responsibility or liability for incorrect use.£4.50
SMOK V2 COILS
The Smok Mini V2 Coils have been designed for use with the Smok TFV-Mini V2 Tank. Designed for sub ohm vaping there's a variety of versions of this Smok replacement coil. Due to the sub ohm resistances, we recommend using high VG e-liquids of 60% and above for best performance.
- Smok sub ohm vape coils
- Compatible with high VG e-liquids
- Mesh and standard builds available
The Smok A coil range feature mesh coil builds, with a coil resistance of either 0.17 Ohm, 0.2 Ohm or 0.15 Ohm, and are available in a range of colours for a real statement piece.
The Smok S coil range focuses on lower wattage devices with resistances of 0.15 Ohm in either a single mesh coil build or a quadruple coil.
- 3 x Smok TFV-Mini V2 Coils
- A1 - 0.17 Ohm Single Mesh Coil Build
- A2 - 0.2 Ohm Dual Mesh Coil Build
- A3 - 0.15 Ohm Triple Mesh Coil Build
- S1 - 0.15 Ohm Mesh Coil Build
- S2 - 0.15 Ohm Quadruple Coil Build
DELIVERY & RETURNS
During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Vapers Pantry.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. Juice & Coils)
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, or provide a credit note within a certain amount of days.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.