Voopoo Drag X 80W pod mod kitFeatures a hard wearing yet soft leather casing, PnP coil family compatibility and an innovative infinite airflow system. Voopoo Drag X uses a single 18650 battery (sold separately) to fire up to 80W. Type-C fast charging helps maintain that portability we've all come to love with these bigger pod mods. Thanks to the low resistant coils your not missing out on cloud size and get box mod performance from a pod vape.The 2mL pod is compatible with the whole range of PnP (plug 'n' play) coils which we'll list below, but in the kit you get the 0.3 Ohm PnP-ZM-1 and the 0.15 Ohm PnP-VM6 coils.Its not a normal pod, there is a 510 adapter so that you can pair it with other devices. Compatibility and adaptability are the things vapers love to have with their gear, Voopoo Drag X is winning in that regard.An interesting innovation sees an additional gamification element to the Drag X. A SCORE RANKING mode will rank your vape according to the cloud size, from Iron to King, which will you be!Full information available here DRAG X KIT£29.99
SMOK T-STORM KIT 230 Watts
DELIVERY & RETURNS
During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Vapers Pantry.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. Juice & Coils)
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, or provide a credit note within a certain amount of days.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.