The Innokin Prism S replacement coils are designed for use with the T20S vape tank and EZ Watt Vape Kit only. This is a versatile coil type that can be used for direct to lung or mouth to lung vaping, depending on the option chosen.Features:Innokin cross-compatible coilsDesigned for MTL & DTL vapingCompatible with high VG and high PG e-liquidsThe Prism S 0.8 Ohm vape coils will produce larger amounts of vapour, complementing a direct to lung vaping style. For best results, we recommend pairing these Innokin coils with a high VG e-liquids, that's 60% VG or higher.On the other hand, the Prism S 1.5 Ohm vape coil produces a more discreet amount of vapour - for mouth to lung vaping. We recommend using these Innokin coils with a high PG e-liquid, that's 50% PG or higher.Designed for ease of use, these Innokin vape coils feature'no-spill coil swap'. Each coil houses a 510 connector pin; so by unscrewing the base of your tank you can pull the coil straight out and replace it, quickly and cleanly.Please note: The Prism S Coils are not compatible with the iClear 30, iClear 30S, Endura T18 or Endura T22 tank models.Contains:5 x Innokin Prism S Coils£9.99
INNOKIN T18e COILS
Designed for the Innokin Prism T18E tank, the T18E 1.5ohm are a higher resistance and are ideal for vapers who prefer a more restricted draw.
Sold in pack of 5 coils.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Vapers Pantry.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. Juice & Coils)
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, or provide a credit note within a certain amount of days.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.