Mouth-wateringly sweet and sharp raspberry with an explosion of fizzy lemonade. The complex layers are insane. 3mg Nicotine shot included£12.99
Frumist disposable is a great way to try vaping or for experienced vapers wanting a hassle free backup & smooth nicotine hit.
Super compact with enough juice and power to get up to 500 standard inhales out of.
Once the device is out of juice or battery simple dispose of it.
Available in a range of tasty flavours and with a satisfying quick nicotine hit.
- Additional Information
VG/PG Ratio: 50/50
No of Puffs: 500 Puffs
E Liquid Nicotine Strength: 20mg
E Liquid Nicotine Type: Salt Nicotine
Disposable Type: Enclosed Pod Kit / All in One Kit
Vape Battery Type: Built in Battery
Battery Size: 400MAH Battery
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine, Nicotine Salt (2.0%) and Flavourings.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Vapers Pantry.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. Juice & Coils)
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, or provide a credit note within a certain amount of days.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.