These rechargeable Molicel 21700 P42a 4200mah Batteries offer high quality and reliable performance for you device requiring 21700 batteries.All our batteries are sourced from the UK's Number 1 supplier - Fogstar. All our Batteries ship with free protective cases.£8.99
These rechargeable Sony VTC5 18650 batteries offer high quality and reliable performance for your sub ohm vape kit.
- Brand: Sony Energy
- Model: US18650VTC5
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Brand: Sony Energy / Murata
Model: VTC6 (US18650VTC6)
Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Discharge: 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous with 80C temperature cutoff
Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
Dimensions: 18.2mm x 64.9mm
- All our batteries are sourced from the UK's Number 1 supplier - Fogstar. All our Batteries ship with free protective cases.
- Additional Information
Always use a case for safe storage when not in use. Never in your pocket, purse etc. Keep away from keys, coins and small metallic objects.
Batteries should never be charged in a mod. It’s good practice to charge batteries on an external charger that is correctly rated for Li-Ion cells. Never leave them charging unattended and they should be removed when fully charged.
Batteries should be periodically inspected for tears and rips. Never use a batteries with a damaged PVC wrap, either recycle the cell or repair immediately.
Do not over-stress these batteries. Batteries should be suitable for the application (correct size, amp draw etc).
The user assumes all associated risks.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn't exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don't carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It's vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don't rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Each country has its own rules on the disposal of batteries. Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Vapers Pantry.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. Juice & Coils)
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, or provide a credit note within a certain amount of days.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.